Coming back soon!

Hello everyone!


It is time for me to get back to the blogging life! I will post recipes again in a few weeks, when I am fully done with university. I have to confess you that... I CANNOT WAIT to share more recipes with you!!

The reason why I have been absent is because I have spent five years living in the UK and in Canada. I was studying my degree and working full time at the same time, so it was pretty much impossible to keep up with everything. Sadly, I had to stop posting recipes, although I had so many saved and that are now ready to be shared with you all. :)

This blog is going to have some amendments done in the following weeks. For instance, the most obvious one: the language. My hometown is no longer Spain, but instead it is in an English-spoken country, I have decided to focus on this target audience and write in English. I would love to also write my posts in Spanish, in fact, I will try my best to do so. However, I cannot promise you anything as my life and full-time job are really demanding.

I have also created an Instagram account, so if you want to follow me, do it by clicking here: Instagram-letmethinkaboutfood or by searching @letmethinkaboutfood .

All said, I have to get back to studying... I have my finals next week and the week after, so I got to focus, study really hard and give it the last push :D

I hope you all have a great weekend and enjoy it with the people you love. For the students that are in the same situation as me and have finals, do not give up! The trimester is almost over, so keep working hard, sooner or later you will all get your reward.

Lots of love,

Miriam

_____________________________________________________________________________

¡Hola a todos!

Es tiempo de volver a la vida blogger! Voy a volver a publicar recetas de nuevo en unas pocas semanas, cuando haya totalmente terminado con la universidad. Tengo que confesar que ... no puedo esperar a compartir más recetas con vosotros!!

La razón por la que he estado ausente es porque me he pasado cinco años viviendo en el Reino Unido y en Canadá. Estaba estudiando mi carrera y trabajando a tiempo completo al mismo tiempo, por lo que me era prácticamente imposible llevar todo. Por desgracia, tuve que dejar de publicar recetas, aunque guardé muchas otras que ahora ya están listas para ser compartidas con todos vosotros. :)

Este blog va a ser modificado en las siguientes semanas. Por ejemplo, el más obvio: el lenguaje. Debido a que mi lugar de residencia ya no es España, si no que es en un país de habla-inglesa, he decidido centrarme en esta audiencia y escribir en Inglés. Me gustaría también escribir mis posts en español, de hecho haré todo lo posible para hacerlo. Sin embargo, no puedo prometer nada ya que mi vida y trabajo a tiempo completo son muy exigentes.

Además he creado una cuenta en Instagram, así que si me queréis seguir lo podéis hacer clicando aquí: Instagram-letmethinkaboutfood o buscando @letmethinkaboutfood .

Todo dicho, tengo que volver a estudiar ... Tengo mis finales la próxima semana y la semana después, por lo que tengo que concentrarme, estudiar muy duro y dar el último empujón: D

Espero que todos tengáis un gran fin de semana y que lo disfrutéis con la gente que queréis. Para los estudiantes que se encuentran en la misma situación que yo y tienen éxamenes finales, no os rindáis! El trimestre ya casi acaba, así que seguid trabajando duro, tarde o temprano todos tendréis vuestra recompensa.

Mucho amor,

Miriam

Comments